I have 2 different server. I have installed and configured PKS on my first
server at root level site at port 80 http://<servername1> as well as in
Both the sites are working perfectly.
Now in another fresh server (servername2) i have created a web application ,
then a managed path and after that a site collection for that managed path
http://<servername2>/Podcast. podcast is managed path.
After that I have installed PKS using ssm.exe on
http://<servername2>/Podcast , the ssm.log file does not show any error
message. After completing the configuration most of the webparts are
displaying error message "Unable to display this Web Part". After
troubleshooting i realised that the path is hardcoded at most of the places.
i changed the path in XLS, CSS and PKS master pages but error still appears
for few webparts.
please provide me solution for this.