The Primary reason for this error is that the CsId is not getting generated for that item. It may be due to different reasons like Incompatible file extension, wrong configuration etc.
Also verify that after uploading a WMV file, the files gets stored in the
You can also verify following items:
1. Verify that C:\Program Files\PKS\Media Encoder Service\MediaEncoderService.exe.config has proper value for
<add key="configWeb" value="http://<site name>" />
2. Verify that list
PKS Media Encoder Monitor Loactions have proper entries
WebID <web id>
ListName PKS Podcasts
EfsField NFS Xml Blob
3. Also go to PKS Configuration Settings list on the site:
- Verify the entries for MediaEncoder.MonitorPath .(It should point to your location of External File Store. Example: C:\UploadFiles)
- Verify the entries for MediaEncoder.MonitorWeb (It should point to root of your PKS site collection. Example:
4. Restart the service.
5. Verify after uploading a file does files gets uploaded in UploadFiles folder. If not then
delete the virtual directory UploadFolder
(located within IIS Manager under layouts -> NetworkFileStore directory of the site where PKS is deployed ) and recreate it under the same path and set the path to the UploadFiles folder. Do an IISRESET.
Hope this helps.