This project is read-only.

podcasts web part error

Aug 26, 2009 at 8:19 PM

i installed PKS on a subsite from the root site collection , but i found that the podcasts web part which supposed to play the video is not visible , and when i edit the page i found

the following error on it " This query has returned no items. To configure the query for this Web Part, open the tool pane."

and when editing it , i found the error "Some properties in this Web Part are not available because they are configured to have fixed values" under content query tool part

what i'm supposed to do ?

Aug 28, 2009 at 11:13 AM

Hi,

I am assuming that you are talking about the Silverlight player on the podcast detail page. It is possible that CsId is not getting generated for that podcast item (CsId is a column in list PKS Podcasts).

Check whether the file is actually uploaded in UploadFiles folder and thumbnail is generated for that item.

If file is not uploaded, try to delete and recreate the virtual directory UploadFolder and map it to UploadFiles folder. Do an IISRESET.

If CsId is not generated then it is possible that file format is not supported OR there is some error while uploading. You can test with by uploading a wmv file.

Hope this helps.

-Parag