This project is read-only.

Installed pks podcast but file uploader of silverlight not shown

Jul 31, 2009 at 6:52 AM

Hi,

I have installed pks podcast but file uploader of silverlight not shown in the page and we couldn't upload any video file.

can anyone help me that what i will do for this.......

Gaurav

Jul 31, 2009 at 8:28 AM

go to

C:\Program Files(x86)\PKS\Media Encoder Service\encoder.log and check out that log file if it has any error??

Aug 3, 2009 at 11:00 AM

Hi Gaurav,

Please ensure that the following entries are present in the web.config file of your PKS site:

1.  In <httpHandlers> section:
<add verb="GET,HEAD" path="ScriptResource.axd" type="System.Web.Handlers.ScriptResourceHandler, System.Web.Extensions, Version=3.5.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=31bf3856ad364e35" validate="false"/>

2. In <Controls> section:
<add tagPrefix="asp" namespace="System.Web.UI" assembly="System.Web.Extensions, Version=3.5.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=31bf3856ad364e35"/>
<add tagPrefix="asp" namespace="System.Web.UI.SilverlightControls" assembly="System.Web.Silverlight, Version=2.0.5.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=31bf3856ad364e35"/>

If these entries are not present then you will have to add them manually. After adding these entries, you should be able to view the silverlight upload control.

Aug 26, 2009 at 9:08 AM

Hi,

Iam facing the same problem. I am not able to see the silverlight upload control on the page. It displays "Get Silverlight"(image).

I have installed silverlight toolkit and silverlight SDK . Please help me.

Harika.

Aug 28, 2009 at 11:17 AM

Hi Harika,

I have just responded to your other query. Hopefully that resolves your issues.

Also ensure that the Silverlight version on your server is 2.0.31005.0 or higher.

-Parag