Queue Log Error (April release)

Jul 8, 2009 at 12:43 PM
Edited Jul 8, 2009 at 9:33 PM

The media encoder is creating the thumbnails and is able to upload wmv's but when I try and encode an avi so it can play in the silverlight player webpart it is left in the media encoder queue in a state of submitted.

This is strange because it worked for a couple of days after install, but now wont encode, after looking at the media encoder queue log there is an error everytime it looks at the next item in the list.

[08/07/2009 13:34:16] Progress[webServiceTimer_Tick]: Checking for a new queued item
[08/07/2009 13:34:16] Progress[webServiceTimer_Tick]: Getting next item in the queue
[08/07/2009 13:34:16] Error[GetNextQueueItem]: The request failed with HTTP status 404: Not Found.
StackTrace:
   at System.Web.Services.Protocols.SoapHttpClientProtocol.ReadResponse(SoapClientMessage message, WebResponse response, Stream responseStream, Boolean asyncCall)
   at System.Web.Services.Protocols.SoapHttpClientProtocol.Invoke(String methodName, Object[] parameters)
   at MediaEncoderService.Lists.Lists.GetListItems(String listName, String viewName, XmlNode query, XmlNode viewFields, String rowLimit, XmlNode queryOptions, String webID)
   at MediaEncoderService.ListWebService.GetNextQueueItem()

any hints would be appreciated,  

"Update found my answer in the following work item 6882" I had put the url to my upload folder rather than the root of my site