Enabling PKS for Anonymous Access

Mar 9, 2009 at 6:15 AM
Edited Mar 9, 2009 at 6:28 AM
Hi All,

I really need your help to reolve my issue. This is very urgent to me. Pls help me on this issue.

I have a moss site intsally developed on forms authontication and extended to winodws authontication. now in my forms site when ever i log in as a admin i can able to play videos and can able to see author information.
But when i open my site with anonymous access even i press play button , Video is not playing. and i am not able to see the author webpart as well. When i click on install silver light it showing me Forbidden.And When i click on download link of a video it is redircting me to login page.

Please help me on this issue.

Regards
Praveen

Mar 11, 2009 at 4:34 PM
Hi
February release on virtual win 2003 server Domain controller with SQL server 2005. 

I am totaly freaking out on this.
When enabeling the site for anonymous access I get a 401.5 error meaning that it is an ISAPI related error.

Are there any codechanges in this release that could affect this??
I have tried everything and followed many tracks, and I had it working on the december release (http://expo.mah.se) so its no dream.

Has anyone enabled anonymous access in february release?
As soon as I enable the access NOONE can access the site disregard priviledges, they get logged in but Access denied.
It doesn't matter if I try to access a textfile in the filestore it works fine from the non-anonymous site but I can't access it from the site with anonymous turned on.

regards
/Lars