Cannot display thumbnail at search page

Nov 21, 2008 at 7:40 AM
Hi
My search page cannot display thumbnail images properly. It gives NoVideo.jpg at the PodcastSearchResults.aspx page for all search results.
How can I fix this problem?

The Result Query Options is;
<root xmlns:xsi="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-instance"><Columns><Column Name="WorkId"/><Column Name="Title"/><Column Name="PodcastThumbnail"/><Column Name="Downloads"/><Column Name="PodcastPublishDate"/><Column Name="PodcastDuration"/><Column Name="PodcastAuthor"/><Column Name="Description"/><Column Name="Format"/><Column Name="Tags"/><Column Name="FileURL"/><Column Name="PodcastSize"/></Columns></root>
Coordinator
Nov 22, 2008 at 5:27 PM
Few questions to help trouble shoot, what PKS build are you running and what Server OS are you running?

Thanks,
-a
Nov 22, 2008 at 6:03 PM
I'm using october release of PKS
And 2008 x64 server

Thanks
Coordinator
Nov 27, 2008 at 3:50 PM
Hi ahmethakan,

Sorry for the very basic question, but I assume after you upload a new podcast the thumbnail and duration are set correctly? Also when you view a podcaster the there podcasts and thumbnail shows on that the PodcasterDetail page?

Another thing to check is that, from Search Settings, Metadata Property Mappings, check the the PodcastThimbnail property is correctly mapped. (See the installation guide on page 14 for more info)

Unfortunately we have been unable to duplicate this issue?

Thanks,
-a