QueryString of key "csId" not found

Nov 11, 2008 at 9:13 AM
Has anyone yet found a solution as to why this is appearing on the PodcastDetail.aspx page?

I am configuring my setup as a sub-site and have virtually got everything working well now although I don't see the podcast playing which I guess is a major drawback but I am sure that will be something really simple in the end like another iisreset or something but the csId issue is bugging me.

anyone help?

Chris
Coordinator
Nov 12, 2008 at 10:11 PM

Do you see the csID in the URL string after you access the podcastdetail page, if not how are you accessing the page? If you are accessing it from the grid view from the home page, the likely reason is the csID doesn't exist it because PKS was installed to a sub site and the event handler for the podcast library is not firing, this can be validated be checking if the duration is set after a podcast upload. If the duration is not being set verify the PKS Podcast List Update Handler site feature is activated, if activated de-activate and reactivate otherwise just activate.

Thanks,
-a

Dec 23, 2008 at 7:55 AM
i am getting 'QueryString of key "csId" not found' in the Content rating review Result webpart when opening the PodcastDetail.aspx page as per the documentation obtained from Codeplex .
I dont know where the problem lies , as I deply Podcasting on the main site not on sub site. Would plz anybody can help me out to resolve this problem.
Thanks
Jan 12, 2009 at 4:10 PM
what I have understand that, podcastdetail.aspx and podcastersdetail.aspx are for showing the details of the selected podcast or podcaster. There for, if we try to access any one of that page directly then it will expect for some value as querystring to process it. What I have done that, I just removed the direct links to those pages from the toplink bar by hiding those links in the global navigation.

Thanks,
Sowmyan
Feb 17, 2009 at 2:39 AM
I am getting the same error on the Podcast Details page.  I've tried to find the Update Handler site feature from the PKS Podcast List page, however, I haven't  been unsuccessful.  Can someone direct me to the page with this feature please?