SharePoint 2007 PT-BR doesn't work PKS

Nov 3, 2008 at 1:07 PM
Hello everybody,
Trying to install PKS again, I used a machine that a SharePoint 2007 PT-BR was installed.
At the first step, installing the XML, the log file showed a lot of errors:

Error[ActivateSiteFeature]: Value does not fall within the expected range.
Error[ActivateSiteFeature]: Dependency feature 'ContentRatingResourceFiles' (id: 467efdcd-6154-4857-91bb-4aff8fdd46ed) for feature 'RatingsAdministration' (id: ca496ade-e1d3-49f4-8bbc-319864eaed54) is not activated at this scope.
Error[ActivateSiteFeature]: Falha ao instanciar o arquivo "PKSMobileHome.aspx" do módulo "PKSMobileContentPages": A lista especificada não existe.

I thing that these errors ocurred because i'm using Sharepoint 2007 PT-BR.

Do PKS works with language PT-BR?
Is that the true of the error, or the error ocurred due to another problem ?

Thank You,

Regards,
Pablo

Error[ActivateSiteFeature]: Falha ao instanciar o arquivo "PKSMobileHome.aspx" do módulo "PKSMobileContentPages": A lista especificada não existe.
Coordinator
Nov 5, 2008 at 8:53 PM

Currently non-English deployments are not supported and haven't been tested. I will add this to the Issue Tracker.

Possible Workarounds

The easiest work around is the create an English site collection, save the Style Library as a template (be sure to include content), upload list template on PT site and create new library called Style Library.  

Another possible workaround is, from the site collection root web, rename the style library from the Portuguese default name to Style Library and verify that the URL is displayed with Style Library rather than the Portuguese equivalent.  

You may need to these steps on the sub-directories as well.

-a