Content Ratings??

Jul 16, 2008 at 9:52 PM
I'm doing a preliminary evaluation (have not downloaded, reviewing the site content only) to see if the PKS meets some of our customer requirements in addition to podcasting. I'm not quite clear on the 5-star rating system and the reviewer comments. Is the "star rating" related to how well something matches the user's search results or is it a user rating scale (users rate podcast and provide comments)?  If it is a user rating scale, does it show the # of ratings, such as ****(4).  Thanks a ton.
Coordinator
Jul 17, 2008 at 8:21 AM
Edited Jul 17, 2008 at 3:50 PM
Juliesan, the rating system is a "user rating system".  Users can rate any podcast based on whatever criteria they choose.  It also shows number of ratings and average rating.  Hope this helps.
Thanks,
Chevas

Juliesan wrote:
I'm doing a preliminary evaluation (have not downloaded, reviewing the site content only) to see if the PKS meets some of our customer requirements in addition to podcasting. I'm not quite clear on the 5-star rating system and the reviewer comments. Is the "star rating" related to how well something matches the user's search results or is it a user rating scale (users rate podcast and provide comments)?  If it is a user rating scale, does it show the # of ratings, such as ****(4).  Thanks a ton.