This project is read-only.

Batch upload, batch edit

Jun 3, 2008 at 1:57 AM
Discuss, vote, and comment on this feature idea.
Jun 17, 2008 at 2:52 PM
Not only batch upload, but also delayed release. This is something all the other podcasting resources missed at first, and which I know I've been responsible for bringing in (and testing) at a couple of providers.

Everyone needs a vacation, right? But our content consumers know when episodes of their favourite shows are available, and want them even when you don't feel like (or are unable) to produce them. This is when we need to create content early and stagger it's release. To do that we need to have a "release date" functionality, which makes the content invisible both in the UI and in the RSS feed until a specific time and date.

It should be relatively easy to implement, but it's tremendously valuable to the content provider.

Pete
Jun 17, 2008 at 8:52 PM

Hi Pete,

This is a great suggestion and due to the value you get vs. the effort, I really believe this is worth it.

Chevas

pcogle wrote:
Not only batch upload, but also delayed release. This is something all the other podcasting resources missed at first, and which I know I've been responsible for bringing in (and testing) at a couple of providers.

Everyone needs a vacation, right? But our content consumers know when episodes of their favourite shows are available, and want them even when you don't feel like (or are unable) to produce them. This is when we need to create content early and stagger it's release. To do that we need to have a "release date" functionality, which makes the content invisible both in the UI and in the RSS feed until a specific time and date.

It should be relatively easy to implement, but it's tremendously valuable to the content provider.

Pete